Wednesday, June 25, 2008

14 June 2008

I went American today and had McDonalds. Something Williams is not going to be proud of me for Im sure, but I had to do it because I was on the run. And believe me, I felt the horrible aftermath of the McDonalds, sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin. It left me with a stomachache for the remainder of the morning.
We never really got around to lunch but we I had an Aperol spritz and some snacks (potato chips, and these little garlic flavored crackers) at the bar before diner.
We grabbed a raosted chicken, some bread, and some red wine for the 4 hour train ride home. It was good to have the roasted chicken, I hadn’t had anything like that in a while. The bread we got fresh from the bakery, so it was nice and flakey on the outside and soft on the inside.

No comments: