Wednesday, June 25, 2008

11 June 2008

Yogurt for breakfast…again. We went to Firenze today so we were on the go. On the bus ride there I picked up a bag of crispy M&M’s which they stopped selling in the states. I shared them with some pigeons, which I realized later probably ended up killing them.
For lunch I was kind of on the go so I just grabbed a sandwich from a little shop with chicken, lettuce and tomato.
We went out for dinner. I ordered a ravioli soup for my first course. It was ok, it kinda just seemed like ravioli thrown into hot water with a mild flavor. I guess it would be good if you were looking for something like. For second course I had chicken cassatorie. It was kinda bad. It was three little chicken wings topped with basil and olive oil and herbs, which would have usually been good, but because the chicken was so little I could barely get any meat, I wouldn’t have considered it satisfying.

No comments: