Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 June 2008

For breakfast this morning I had a yogurt. I was on my way to class so I didn’t really have much time to stop. For lunch I had a sandwich with spec and cheese, nothing too special.
I tried a magnum bar today, because I was dying for something cold in the hot weather, and I defiantly stumbled upon greatness. I picked up a double chocolate and caramel magnum bar, which anyone would say sounds just like any other ice cream bar until they’ve had it. I like dark chocolate and this seemed to be a darker chocolate around vanilla ice cream with a layer of caramel and then another layer of chocolate. They need these in the States.
We stayed in for dinner and Megan cooked a pesto pizza with sliced tomatoes and fresh mozz. it was really good. Hats off to the chef.

No comments: